Hi, today I (Lauren) am going to be sharing with you what makeup items I use for school everyday. I start off with a moisturizer or a primer. It depends on how I am feeling in the morning. next I go in with a BB cream or foundation. I use the miss sporty morning baby BB cream for a little bit of coverage. I then go in with a concealer which is the mac moisture select under my eyes and then the collection lasting perfection concealer on my spots. I will now bullet point the rest:
- benefit high beam on my cheek bones
- mac blot powder under my eyes and sometimes all over my face
- channel powder all over face
- bronzer from sleek contour kit around my face to add definition and color to my face
- highlighter from sleek contour kit on my cheekbones
- mascara which is usually the L’Oreal million lashes so couture
- I fill my eyebrows in with the balm eyebrow powder
- then I set my eyebrows with the miss sporty clear mascara
- finally i put some lip gloss on
so there we have my school makeup routine. i hope this is useful for all of you’s.
don’t forget to follow our site and our social media’s they are in our contact page on our site.
also if there is anything you want us to do then email or comment.
plus if you have any questions you would like us to answer in a blog post the email us saying “question to be answered in blog post” followed with your question.